If you are selected for a SIG Stipend, congratulations! We welcome your contributions to public policy and look forward to working with you in the future. In order to successfully complete the SIG Stipends Program, however, we require that all Stipends Recipients commit to the following events.
- Attend SIG and Haas Center Internship Orientations.
- Complete all forms and paperwork required by the university.
- Submit the M.O.U. document provided by the Haas Center and completed by the internship placement organization
- Complete internship reports, as well as stewardship letter for donors.
- All stipend recipients with internships outside of the U.S. are required to participate in an international preparation workshop.
- Participate in the post-internship briefing upon returning to campus in the Fall Quarter.
- Participate in at least one Stipends Program outreach session in academic year following the stipend summer, where Stipend Recipients will speak about their summer experiences.
- Present a poster about their summer experience at the SIG Fellowships Night (Fall Quarter).