Summer 2023 Fellow: Kate Kingsley ’25
The International Crisis Group is an independent organisation working to prevent wars and shape policies that will build a more peaceful world. Crisis Group sounds the alarm to prevent deadly conflict. We build support for the good governance and inclusive politics that enable societies to flourish. We engage directly with a range of conflict actors to seek and share information, and to encourage intelligent action for peace.
Description of the Work
The volunteer intern will provide assistance to the Latin America and the Caribbean Program with:
- Basic research on social and political data.
- Draft situation reports
- Production of daily press dossier
- Maintaining contacts database
- Other administrative work as required
Specific projects will depend on the research conducted at the time.
- Undergraduate/post-graduate studies social or political sciences
- Excellent verbal and written command of English and Spanish. Knowledge of French or Portuguese is welcome.
- Good knowledge of the Latin American and the Caribbean region
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office and Internet.
- Candidates must be highly motivated and responsible.