Summer 2022 Fellows: Kyla Guru, ‘24 and Ethan Lee, ‘23 (Computer Science)
The Cybersecurity Division (CSD) leads cybersecurity efforts for CISA as the Nation’s flagship civilian cyber defense organization. CSD collaborates with partners across the government and private sector to enhance the Nation’s cybersecurity by sharing information, providing cybersecurity services and technical assistance, as well as through education and awareness.
Selected fellows would be working in the CSD Office of the Technical Director focused on developing strategy and plans for future technical programs, integrating emerging technologies, and setting research and development priorities.
- Sufficient technical knowledge in cybersecurity and IT operations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills appropriate for an executive-level office structure, including the ability to produce clear and concise reporting such as workflow processes, briefings, and data analysis
- Strong critical-thinking skills
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
The CISA fellowship also requires US citizenship.